I had the privilege of meeting some old friends from my secondary school tonight..as a matter of fact, they're more like acquaintances because I didn't really know who they were and I don't really know who they are now. Then again, they were some who are close to me and my girl and some who brought friend's friend and some brought their new girl and boyfriend. I ordered the coffee and it tasted so so. And I thought to myself "Omigod! This is place is so totally cool, but too bad about the coffee" LOL! So everyone started talking about their job and compared notes about what adulthood is all about. I kinda like the conversation because I really feel like an adult now. I mean, to think about it back then, we're talking about who had the nicest and bestest backpack but now it's all about where we are in a corporation. I mean, THIS is what we're suppose to be you know, our job, where we plan to go for holidays and shit. It was all so...so...err.... FUCK that.. this was how I felt the whole time I was there :
-
-
-
-
-

Yes, I became one with the chair...
No comments:
Post a Comment