You write a fucking cheque, it takes 2-3 floating days. You transfer CASH, it takes 2 floating days. The money belongs to you! Your hard earned money. Money where some people need to spread their anus big enough and squeeze it back hard enough for a 6 incher to enjoy themselves... Aaaannnyyway, let's just assume I owe you say, a thousand cheddars. Then you want me to return it. Being a nice motherballs that I am, I will go to the bank, punch the shit out of the ATM and hold the cash in my hand. I meet you, I pass the money back to you. Case close. But out of "convenience", I decided to trust a bank that has the word "Public" in front. So public is good right? Wrong! So, online banking in cash, should work like an ATM in your computer. And to move the physical ATM to you, they charge a good 2 Ringgit off your account. And what happens?
"Sorry Sir, it takes 2 days after 12pm. Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday is a holiday, so only Monday can process, Sir. Don't ask me anymore question Sir, I only answer from a list of question my boss gave me. Don't treat me like that la, I'm gonna go off at 4.30 already and it's now 3 o clock. Please let me end my day well la. I know, I know this is the customer service line, but we're don't service dinkyshits like you. Besides, it's only 3 thousand ringgit. Yes sir, you are right..."
Right after that last line, I thought to myself, "You know what, she's right that I'm right". So I hang up and I'll wait until Monday. It doesn't matter anymore for today. Why? Coz she said I'm right. Bloody Pubic Bank.
Oh yeah, they're having a promotion now. With every new account opened, there'll be a free gift. Very conceptual one that is :
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Tee-hee-hee, bonk with us... I mean bank with us..
- Little Pubes, the evil bastard -
No comments:
Post a Comment