Now THAT, my friend, THAT, is how you de-stress yourself. Bet you my balls that whatever divine power that you believe in doesn't teach you that. And how the hell can someone eliminate stress if they're to keep silent? Stress is a freaking grenade which upon time, converts into an atomic sized bad ass explosion. So, listen to this and keep it close to your mind: Would you rather throw hand grenades once in a while and cause smaller problems to a smaller circle of people or drop one, just like Nagasakshit and cause a big pile of cow dung, thus effecting a freaking population. Remember, do it 160 times a day and 80 times a week. Geez, talk about bad maths.
Now, bestow upon me and I shall teach you more...
-
-
-
Ok, since I'm not that stress, let me just give you another example: say you have heaps of air/wind inside your stomach coz you have been eating late night meals and just a tad too lazy to take a dump everyday..in other words, you're just too lazy to shit coz you're one hell of a hardworking eater but slow working shitter. So, would you let out small farts throughout the day, and affect your next-table colleague OR, would you rather keep it in and by the time of end-office period, let out a bad ass one that everyone could hear and smell? Think about it...
Ahh..4 fucking months! And you oughta do that too if you were me. Of course you can never do it in my stylish and elegant kinda way. For those who're curious, it's called : "The jungle's a' howlin' ". And now, let's just get to the point. BITCHIN'!
Anyway, that's what this blog is about, right? Yes I am...
You see, I have been in 2 places every now and then to search for a greener pasture in terms of financial security through my family business and ultimately, freedom of life of course (Yes, I am a pompus rich kid who's backed by my dad if that makes you envious sluts happy. Sulk and be jealous because I can). And every now and then, people would come up to me and ask, "So, how's Cambodead? Any opportunities? Oh yeah, what do you think of a washing detergent business over there? Can do ar? Got market ar?". To which my reply is always "Can do, but most important is your own presence over there la. You have to see it for yourself. Feel the culture and study the market."
And the following reply never fails to annoy the shit out of me: "Aiyor, I where got time. Eh, can help me find out whether blablabla can do or not? Try to go and find out blablabla for me can ar? Then maybe we can work this thing together because blablabla. Blablabla, blabla, bla, blablablablabla.*POOooOOOooottt!". Nothing but plain fart.
How, and I really mean HOW, can a person do anything at all, if he doesn't want to be where they're suppose to be to make things happen?! That's just plain ignorance. I sell technical equipments. And these smart fucks expect me to find out the market of, I don't know, undergarments for them?! And mind you, I'm not too bitter a person but when 15 motherfuckers who instill "hope" inside them, tend to throw me the above conversations and expects a freaking report about Victoria's Secret in bloody Phnom Penh, I can't help but to feel like I'm a messenger of some sort.
Ignorance. Period. And that's how exactly dumb and oblivious certain individuals could be. The Family survived 5 bad ass hard years to set foot for a company that's making just enough and these people come along, and anticipated free findings and learnings out of nothing?~! Shit, the stress is coming back again.
FOOH~! HOOH!! DAamnn! AAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAA!!! Assooowaahhcakalakalaka! OOhhmmaiyablahblahwalaneh! Ding! Ding! Ding!
Aaannnyyyhoo...the next time you wanna ask someone for a favor, think. Think, think, think, of how involve you should and MUST BE in realising the outcome of that favor. If you expect someone to do the job for you (as a favor) without you wanting to lift a finger, well, you should just buy a wheelchair. Or maybe just die. But if you shall insist on giving orders for favors while wanting to be alive, try this:
-
-
-

Talk to it. You know what, fuck the hand shit. Talk to this instead:
-
-
-
-
-

Do it 160 times a day and 80 times a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment