January 27, 2008

Trigger Happy

Just a recent comment from my friend, that we have not been updating this blog too much and that our site hits are getting lower by the day. Add to the fact that my fellow contributt-ers are either too busy reading other people's blog or too busy commenting on other people's blog. Well, if you feel that we're just a tad too lazy to update this blog every now and then, I would like to say that I'm really, really, truly, honestly and I mean it, really couldn't care too much shit about how you feel. This is a good blog, and it entertains in terms of quality than quantity. I mean, how would you like it if I update every 13 minutes writing about my trips to the toilet and how my shit stacks on top of each other nicely and the content of CO2s around the air after every session? Geez man.. just be patient and you will get some kick ass blogticles (that means this is a blog with balls, you idiot). And yes, I do take a lot of crap in a day because the doctor said so.

Well, just not to offend anyone here, I guess I'll just fall in the request of an update. As you've know it, I'm quite a big fan of guns or anything that shoots particles/articles and hurt another person. But I've stumbled across this and finally, and I really mean FINALLY I've actually wanted to be someone/something else. All my life I thought I was perfect and that nothing can make me happier than well, myself. But I was wrong. And I am right that I was wrong. I wanted to be him/this/it, whatever.


-


-


-



"We're cum-ming to dominate the world and you should be afraid!"


Just imagine, everytime he's "triggered", he "fires". Lucky son of a bitch. Oh, and that's a huge one too...
And you thought that the design team from Transformer are just geeks. But their imagination is something to respect about. Who the hell could imagine that a simple "apparatus" could actually be placed in such a perfect position?

So there you go, a quality blog from none other than the great us. Just before you guys get all emo and shit when we're not blogging, remember this quote "It is better to run a free lap in an Aston Martin DBS than to be given a free Proton Saga for 3 months".

No comments: